Student resources available during COVID-19
In this time of crisis, there are many businesses closing their doors, which means access products and services have significantly reduced. Because of this, we need more support than ever to get through these challenging times. As a result, we’ve compiled a list of services and student resources available, please see below for more.
- Up-to-date information about UWindsor:
- The UWindsor Student Counselling Centre
- Phone counselling appointments – 519-253-3000, ext. 4616
- Download the free MYSSP app or call 1-844-451-9700
- 24 Hour Student Helpline – 1-866-925-5454
- Visit signup.mywelltrack.com. Access code = WINDSOR.
- Community Crisis Centre at Windsor Regional Hospital
- 24-hour crisis telephone line – 519-973-4435
- Student Advocacy for graduate students:
- General Inquiries for grad students
- Drug & Dental Plan Inquiries
- Tips for Working Remotely During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- At-home workouts by Lancer Recreation
Furthermore, there are several GSS services available during the COVID-19 pandemic to help support our students. Please see a list of these services below.
As there may be a large call volume, we are asking students to please first visit our website www.uwindsorgss.ca for more details about our services.
In addition, there are several campus services that remain available for students during this time as well. Though these services remain available, please note some hours may have changed or services altered to accommodate social distancing. Therefore, please see the list below for more details.
- Student Health Services
- Campus Community Police
- Energy Conversion Centre
- Central Animal Care Facility
- Facility Services
- Food Services
- Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology Services
- Residence Services
- Senior Administration
- Construction work and services
Although this list is not exhaustive, we hope these resources will help students to navigate places to consider throughout this time of uncertainty. We sincerely wish everyone good health, and positivity during this crisis. In addition, please reach out to the GSS or the University of Windsor if you have any questions.
Stay safe and healthy.