If you are looking for more resources for the UWinsite Student then check these out!
Getting help with UWinsite Student
- There are Student Resources available on www.uwindsor.ca/uwinsitestudent including:
- Answers to frequently-asked questions are available at ask.uwindsor.ca
- A video tutorial on how-to register for your classes in UWinsite Student https://www.uwindsor.ca/registrar/3041/uwinsite-student-manage-classes-part-1
- Drop-in Centre’s are open from 8:30 – 4:30 in the Academic Advising Centre Lower Level of Dillon Hall, Room 111.
- Call 519-253-3000 ext. 5385 University business days from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Submit a support ticket at ask.uwindsor.ca